It is amazing how fast the seasons go by and we want to help you get back on track with your business. One thing we have learned is that if you do small actions consistently, it will help you build a stronger business that will last longer. We understand time is not always available so we want to share with you a few ideas to help get your business working for you. Often we hear “I am too busy–my friends won’t buy–I can’t book parties,” and so on. So today we want to help you defeat those excuses and have a successful September.
This catalog is going to blow your fall away. We see many people decide to work their business that last day or two of the month and that only hurts your motivation and excitement. We are challenging you to get active by September 15th. Why? Because if you find yourself successful, you meet a goal and you have direction, you are more likely to try it again and try harder. Scentsy does sell itself, but you have to get it out there. Our new catalog is FULL of new products that are going to easily help you hit your $150 active goal and $200 party goal.
- Make a list of all the people who have bought Scentsy from you before. Send them a new catalog through text, e-mail, Facebook messenger, and through the post.
- Make a list of 10 people to contact personally to ask to book a party or come to an open house.
- Make a post on Facebook sharing the top new selling warmers. Calavera, Chasing Fireflies Nightlight, OSU helmet and the new diffusers. Ask your friends which one they would like and follow up with conversations.
- Create a mystery host party. You collect orders from friends, put it into a party, and randomly select people to receive the credits and half prices.
- Subscribe to the Scent and Warmer of the month! There are 4 sports warmers that are coming out and the new scent is Butter Toffee Crunch. You also get paid off of the kit and you can sell each item retail price.
- Make 30 samples of fall fragrances and ask your friends who would like one. Pass them out with your business card while you are out and about and let the scent sell itself–you just do the footwork.
- Don’t be afraid to ask. SO often one of our biggest downfalls is following up. When you ask, the worst thing that can happen is the word “no.” So often, people are glad to place an order for wax or a new warmer, they just don’t think about it in the busyness of their day.
- If you struggle with friends and family or getting out of your circle it is time to expand your network. Get plugged in with a small group, a moms group, a book club, etc. This takes time but will pay off greatly as you work your business monthly.
The business doesn’t work if you don’t. When you do small tasks like asking people to book parties, following up with customers, creating new ways for people to smell new scents and advertising your business often, people will naturally support you.
If you aren’t a part of our Team10e Facebook Group, make sure you join us for information and support!